bramblepatch: Basically if you are not deeply critical of your own creative endeavors at least some of the time, you are probably either Gilderoy Lockhart or Steven Moffat.
sh4rki: If there’s one thing I will never understand, it’s the front covers of textbooks. “Gentleman, how can we best create a cover that displays the core concepts of chemistry and summarizes the contents of the subject?” “Let’s put a guy with a surfboard on it.” “Fucking brilliant, Jim.”
Oh, you like to think you’re a god. But you’re not a god. You’re just a parasite...
Visit to Baltic
Grace and salvations, yours for only $184.99! That’s right folks, available now and for a limited time only. Whether you’ve coveted your neighbour’s ox, or failed to honour your momma and poppa, the Sin-Clean- O-Matic vacuum cleaner system can be yours for only $184.99. Credit is available. Do you find yourself in need of clear moral authority and the means to placate it? I’, sure I do! But here...
holly is the best friend ever like she is super...
Sometimes it feels really good to hate her
We are trapped, in a weird foreign city, and we’re rapidly running out of things to talk about. It’ll be fine I said. We, two not quite children but not really adults, can travel on foot from the centre of Paris to its outskirts in a few hours, hitch a ride with a friendly beret, striped jumper wearing poet, and be out of Paris and on with our wonderful adventure. This city has us now....
Him: So, if you don't like slut or whore or skank what do you call people who are sexually promiscuous?
Me: Their names.
Or, lucky bastard.
jennaflute: I loved the part in this episode where he was like “Here, have a baby.” Like he usually says “Have a jelly baby” but this time, it was a real baby.
DC Women Kicking Ass: This is what it's like to be... →
hermionejg: dcwomenkickingass: A few days ago an asshole using the Twitter ID @MisterE2009 started making attacks on a bunch of male and female creators and fans. A sample of the abuse which can be seen at Bleeding Cool (as the guy has now deleted the Twitter page). Soon people figured out that he also had another Twitter ID,… “So for anyone who thinks that ignoring a troll makes them go...
hollywok: letsgetunorthodox: liamdavidcollins replied to your post: i don’t like completely shaven penises. Wait…do you mean the general genital geography when you say penises? Penises don’t grow hair on them…do they? just the general area, yeah i ain’t seen many hairy shafts. i can’t believe i know you both in real life Love how my comment makes me sound like an Asexual legoman
When people say that the writing in Doctor Who has...
hollywok asked: 2, 24, 27, 32 :)
1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
7: Do you want to be single?
8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
9: How late did you stay up last night?
10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
11: Last three things you had to drink?
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
20: What would you name your future daughter?
21: Do you miss anyone?
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
26: Who did you last see in person?
27: Are you listening to music right now?
28: What is something you currently want right now?
29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
30: How is your heart lately?
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
32: Are you wearing socks?
33: What do people call you?
34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
36: Who did you last share a bed with?
37: Did you do something bad today?
38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
39: Do you get stressed out easily?
40: Will you sing today?
41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
44: What are you listening to right now?
45: What is wrong with you right now?
46: What is on your wrists right now?
47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
50: Are you a good artist?
51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
53: Ever been on a golf cart?
54: Do you have trust issues?
55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
57: Do you use chap stick?
58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
59: Do you have a little sister?
60: Have you ever been to New York?
61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
69: Will next Friday be a good one?
You’ve decided that the universe is better off without you, but the...
If i can message you, just to talk, reblog this.
Always. In a hundred worlds and a hundred times.
You know that feeling when you’re talking and you reference something slightly esoteric, which you don’t think anybody else will understand, but you get it a little bit wrong. Then somebody in the party just gives you that particular glance of charming smugness and then you wish you could spend the whole day talking to them about everything…
Over all, the first project day did not go as well as I had hoped. However, the key points which I need to improve on seem clear and my outlook remains positive. Following a mandatory Health and Safety lecture, our day began with a meeting with our supervisor. Still feeling a bit out of touch after flying from Paris, and frankly a little nervous after just meeting the team, I felt I let myself...
Next week, as part of my degree, i’m part of a team research project on Cosmology. As part of the assessment I have to keep a blog on my work, and as I think my (very small number of) followers are all interesting conscious-raised people, I’ve decided to share it here in case any of you are in interested in little things like how to measure distances in an expanding universe, and...
Don’t go out, still stay up until two talking to girl I used to like about Paradise Lost and somehow it isn’t uncomfortable. Exams on monday. I love Grey college :)
So congratulations, North Carolina. Last night, you struck a decisive blow for...– STEPHEN COLBERT, The Colbert Report (via inothernews)
xvxavier: If you’re a “nice guy” to a girl up until you realize she doesn’t want to date you, then go on about how she’s a cold shrew that friendzoned you and how no girls date nice guys, like, nah mate, girls do date nice guys. You just aren’t a nice guy. You’re a passive aggressive beta with internalized misogyny and a serious victim complex.
I hate these ships
disruptedoriginal: and I’ll tell you why: Read More I LOVE these ships
everythingilovedandfeared: polldoll: does anybody else just hold their boobs for no reason In the hope that they will one day fill my hands… I endorse this status
dipshit teenager: THE CURTAINS WERE BLUE YOU'RE READING TOO FAR INTO THINGS
teacher: Well, there are common symbols used in literature to subtly underline a theme. Bathing in water and the like is associated with rebirth, and so on and so forth. I went to university for years to study this, so not to be rude, but I think I know what I'm talking a--
dipshit: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING WOW I HATE THIS CLASS
#pisses me off when people say 'the author just wrote they were blue because they were fucking blue ok' #even if the author didn't mean for that interpretation isn't it great that we've thought of it? #taking deeper meaning from prose is one of the best things about literature #regardless of what's actually there on the page or what the author meant in the first place #idk i just have a lot of feelings about this #i just think what you take from a text is valid just by virtue of that you felt it
IOP journal search: 0 results.
Bit annoying, wanted to write about something in my lab report and it turned out not to exist. In an essay subject that might have counted as original thought and been encouraged, not so in the happy world of semiconductor electronics.
Are you a spider who’s spun a web of cunning and deceit and now waits...– The Sandman
Bright high schoolers can handle the math of special relativity. The math of...– TvTropes
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Which means i'm fine.
Look at me. I’m Liam Collins and i’m using this serious emotional conversation you’re nice enough to be having with me to try and say things that sound cool and dramatic.